Focusing on responsible practices, this Queensland-based small Australian business uses recycled, salvaged and natural materials to ensure the most minimal impact on our Earth. With a passion for pets and the old-world, each piece is designed and made through simple, tried and tested techniques. All products are cruelty free, and a portion from every sale is donated to animal rescue and rehabilitation.
You are making a difference:
- Australian small business located on the East Coast of Australia.
- Organic cotton (compared to traditional cotton) is farmed without chemicals, uses less water and energy, and has less impact on the soil and air, resulting in less harmful run off into our waterways.
- Cruelty free manufacturing.
- $1 from every sale is donated to animal rescue and rehabilitation.
- An all-weather collar with sizes suitable for dogs of all sizes.
- Recycled canvas and synthetic core made from recycled bottles.
- Made by hand in Australia
- Canvas exterior - made from recycled plastic bottles
- Sewn and hand riveted
- Solid brass hardware
Small: 25cm - 31cm
Medium: 31cm - 38cm
Large: 38cm - 45cm
Extra Large: 45cm - 52cm
Hand wash or place in a garment bag if washing in the machine.
Made in Australia.